Tax Reform Review | PNC Offices | 8:00 - 10:00 am
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
Thank you to our meeting sponsor
Program Description and Benefits:
Now that comprehensive tax reform is law, the Council has scheduled a breakfast session to examine the details. Learn what this new law will mean for your clients and your practice. Details on various estate planning provisions, as well as other significant changes in tax law, will be discussed.
Irene Chase Estrada, J.D., CFP®, is the Managing Director, Private Company Services, at PwC. She serves as a national technical resource for high net worth individual and family tax planning with a focus on estate, gift, and trust matters. Prior to joining PwC, Ms. Estrada held similar posts at KPMG and PNC Wealth Management. She received her J.D. from the University of Chicago.
- Buffet breakfast will be served.
- Fees: Active members $30; $35 for guests and emeritus members
- Guests warmly welcome when accompanied by a member
- Via Metro: Farragut North (red line) and Farragut West (blue/orange/silver lines)
- Via Car: Parking is available in the building. Enter the garage from H Street between 17th and 18th Streets.