Goldenzweig Memorial Lecture | Private Split Dollar | City Club 5 - 8 pm
Date: Monday, March 18, 2019
Time: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: City Club of Washington | 555 13th Street, NW, Concourse Level, Washington, DC
Speaker: Joshua Husbands, Holland & Knight
Thank you to our meeting sponsors
Program Description and Benefits:
Please join us for a timely and informative discussion to examine the latest planning techniques using split dollar life insurance funding arrangements. The presentation will involve issues concerning the funding, taxation and strategy involved with split dollar planning under today’s tax, regulatory and judicial environment, and will cover distinctions in private versus entity funded arrangements and gift and income tax implications.
Joshua Husbands, Esq., is a partner with Holland & Knight's practice group in Portland, Oregon and is a member of the firm's Private Wealth Services group. He represents clients in an array of business, tax, business succession and estate planning matters, including business reorganizations, acquisitions and divestitures. He often writes and speaks on a number of business, tax, life insurance and asset protection matters concerning business and high net-worth individuals.
- Open bar and heavy hors d’oeuvres will follow the program
- Fees: No cost for active members; $65 for guests and emeritus members
- Guests warmly welcome when accompanied by a member
- Via Metro: Metro Center stop
- Via Car: Parking is available in the building. Enter Columbia Square garage from 12th Street between E and F Streets. Discounted parking after 5 p.m.
- No-Show Policy: Members who reserve, but do not attend, will be billed $65.
See Upcoming Event Calendar