Goldenzweig Memorial Lecture | Life Insurance Valuation: Art vs. Science | City Club | 5:00 - 8:00 pm
Date: Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Time: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: City Club of Washington | 555 13th Street, NW, Concourse Level, Washington, DC
Speaker: Jamie Mendelsohn | Ashar Group
Program Description and Benefits:
Please join us for the annual Goldenzweig Memorial Lecture.
Jamie L. Mendelsohn serves as Executive Vice President for Ashar Group, LLC. She partners with the nation’s leading wealth management firms, attorneys, CPAs, trust, and financial planning advisors in the Secondary Market. With a proven ability to successfully analyze an organization's business needs, she helps Ashar's business partners grow their Secondary Market solutions in an efficient manner. For upwards of a decade, she has worked closely with independent and professional advisors, regional broker dealers and brokerage general agencies, as well as financial institutions with a national footprint. Prior to joining Ashar Group, Jamie was President of a healthcare staffing company that served small to medium businesses, as well as national corporations.
- Open bar and heavy hors d’oeuvres will follow the program
- Fees: No cost for active members; $65 for guests and emeritus members
- Guests warmly welcome when accompanied by a member
- Via Metro: Metro Center stop
- Via Car: Parking is available in the building. Enter Columbia Square garage from 12th Street between E and F Streets. Discounted parking after 5 p.m.
- No-Show Policy: Members who reserve, but do not attend, will be billed $65.
Add to My Outlook Calendar (see Google Calendar Instructions)
See Upcoming Event Calendar