Goldenzweig Memorial Lecture | The Outlook for Tax and Budget Policy in the Aftermath of a Bizarre Election |The City Club | 5:00 - 7:30 p.m.
Date: Wednesday, November 9, 2016
Time: 5:00pm - 7:30pm
Location: The City Club | 555 13th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20004
Speaker: Kenneth J. Kies
Program Description and Benefits:
Ken will provide a timely, post-election outlook for changes in federal tax and budget policy for 2017 and beyond.
Kenneth J. (Ken) Kies is Managing Director of the Federal Policy Group, LLC, which provides sophisticated strategic and technical tax advice on tax policy matters before the Congress, the U.S. Treasury Department, the Internal Revenue Service, and the OECD. His extensive prior experience includes:
- Co-Managing Partner of the Washington National Tax Services office of PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Chief of Staff of the Congressional Joint Committee on Taxation
- Firm-wide Chair of the Tax Practice for Baker & Hostetler
- Chief Republican Tax Counsel to the Ways and Means Committee of the United States House of Representatives
- Open bar and heavy hors d’oeuvres will follow the program
- Fees: No cost for active members; $65 for guests and emeritus members
- Guests warmly welcome when accompanied by a member
- Via Metro: Metro Center stop
- Via Car: Parking is available in the building. Enter Columbia Square garage from 12th Street between E and F Streets. Discounted parking after 5 p.m.
- No-Show Policy: Members who reserve, but do not attend, will be billed $65.
See Upcoming Event Calendar